Saturday, February 18, 2006

...the end of report

I know it's bad for me to be feeling like this. Some of you would feel that I'm such an ungrateful person and all. But to endure this since I was a child is a hard thing, you see. I never had a good relationship with my mother. But I think they should be other people who have it worst than me.

Well, anyhow, I met a woman who have been through the lowest and now, the highest points of her life. She had been declared to bankruptcy in Jakarta years ago and also had her children kidnapped from her. I was shocked to hear her story and to see how faithful and spiritual she is. She thinks of God all the time and I thought it was amazing. It suddenly dawned on me of how many sins I have done and to see this woman, I felt so low. Her children are all very very nice and intelligent. Although only one of her daughter wears jilbab (scarf), but they were all very nice people. Her son who was only 12 then, became the family's source of income when they were on their lowest points. He works as an actor. And no, he doesn't seemed to have forgotten that he's a Muslim.

I want to go to Jakarta again. With my Dad and my sister. One day. Although I don't know when. Gosh, I can't believe I have written all this! But yeah...these are some of the things that I have been through. I think I should stop. I can't let everything out in a dash. One at a time... Tomorrow I'm going back to UKM. Want to go back in the morning but haven't pack yet. I'll do it after this. Also waiting for my bf's call. I hope he calls. Yeah, I better go. Good night and sweet dreams to all. Assalamualaikum. ChOwWWWzZzZAaaA!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home