Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Memoirs of an old writing

Something makes me want to write. I was actually in the middle of cleaning my room since my Dad just bought new shelf for the room. So, while I was gathering through things and sorting them out, I found my old writings in a file.

I seldom throw out any of my writings. I don't have a diary and so, if I want to pour out my feelings in paper, I would just take an A4, fold it and wrote in it. I found many of those. There were stories from the time I was still not very matured. Bitter times with my exes. Through the time I grew, I have become much more than who I was before. Back then, I was so carefree. I was still a kid.

I read about the lusts and infatuations...those were just puppy love. I read about my brokedown, when I just cried everytime I'm by myself...those were my hard hard times. I read about me finding my true identity...that was the time of discovering. I read about my confusion in life...I guess the answer will be just about anything up until now. And then, I found something that I thought was simply nice.

This was written on a piece of paper. I wrote about guys and true love. I've had it with unreal love and decided to not fall again until the right one comes along. I had made a list. And this was what I had written:

WHAT I REALLY WANT FROM A POTENTIAL BF

  1. Careness...bunches of it! (Amik berat sket...)
  2. Comfortable...can be totally myself. Can talk about ANYTHING at all.
  3. Understanding...accept me as I am. Accept my changes.
  4. Loving...a lil romantic-ness is no harm =P
  5. Humour, witty & fun...craziness & childish-like (not too much tho) is much welcomed.
  6. Sincerity + loyalty + trust + respect
  7. Not a heavy smoker, not a clubber, not an alchoholic drinker
  8. Never in any means try 2 hurt me...meaning he avoids doing/saying stuff that wpuld hurt/annoy me.
  9. A friend/best friend...can go shopping with, laughing & gossiping with, supportive in good & bad times, my counselor/shrink
  10. Sum1 who I can't live without...can't imagine my life w/out him + LOVE that doesn't fade away...lasting 4 a whole lifetime.
I totally forgot that I ever wrote these down! But of course, I had most of the points in my mind. Anyway, no matter now. I have a bf already. And yes, it's a serious one. =)

What is it? Does he fulfill all the points? YES! While I was reading this, I did think of him. And I'm glad to say that he's all I ever wanted. Not to say our r/ship is all smooth sailing because what r/ship doesn't have its ups and downs? But to conclude all, we have a very healthy r/ship I must say. I am happy and so is he. I can't think of any other man that I'd rather be with than him.

It's good to have God's blessings and to always pray to him for our lasting relationship. Amiiinnn...

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home