Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Simple gesture set my heart in fireworks

Well, I'm at home. Having my mid-sem break. But I couldn't exactly say it's a break. Gotta do some assignments and some stuff. I have to check on my practical stuff...I'm having it after my short sem. Gosh, when I think about LI (Industrial Training), I feel that I'm finishing degree very fast already! I have few places to go LI already. And they're not bad!

Tomorrow I'll be off to Jakarta. It's like a holiday trip for me...I'm just going with both my parents. The others will stay home. They will have their turns when they're on their school holiday. My sister, Dini, will be going to Bandung with my mom on April while the other kids will follow to Bangkok (don't know when). I want to go to Ancol and ride the rollercoaster (I must!). I want to have fun while I'm there...while missing my bf of course!

The last week, it had been a best week for me and my bf. I guess we made an effort to make it great for the both of us. I tried with my every effort to make it happen...but I almost ruin it when I did something that I didn't think it would affect our effort. Thankfully, it lasted for a short while and we were up again. He was really nice to me the whole week that I didn't bear to part with him when it was time for me to go home.

Then, we meet again. Unplanned actually. But because I knew it would make him happy to see me, moreover before I go off to Jakarta, so I just went. It was really great to see him again...even if it was only a day apart. I have missed him so. He then sent me home by train. Although I told him that he needn't send me, but he insisted. It felt so nice to be sitting beside him and hold him. At times, he did some gestures that I like...and I smile silently to myself.

Arrived at the first station (for me), we had our McDs. Him - Flurry and I - Shake. Then, I'm off to my next train home. Whenever I have to part from him, I just have that feeling of...I don't know. Just a feeling of not liking it I guess. I have become too attached to him that it's quite hard to go away from him. But I think I actually can handle it...it's just my mind trying to weaken me. Yeah...maybe. As I was about to go, I took his hand and kissed it (in Malay it's called 'bersalam'...something that you do to people older than you and who you respect). And then, he did a really melting gesture. Gosh, I loved it!! Suddenly I felt as if I don't ever want to let go of him. It was just a simple gesture but it set my heart aflutter. It made me longed to have him by my side again and again...

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home