Friday, February 03, 2006

My Own Ride

It's a daunting experience being in a relationship. It's part of life, yes, many knows that. It also is like a ride. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down. I'm accepting the fact that the hard times are for us to know each other better and try to solve things that are disturbing between us.

I have been thinking a lot. Of what I could do to make things better. I suck at being a good gf I think. I guess because I'm friends with mostly guys, therefore I don't really have that soft feminine touch inside me. However, each day I try to become the best of me to my bf. Sometimes, I'm a complete failure to make him happy when he's sad but I try to be there for him.

Life is short to live it full of arguments and fights. I want us to live a very happy and healthy relationship. You'll never know what could happen the next day, the next minute, the next second...and I want me and him to be very happy before any other second. I don't want to die regretting the happy times we could achieve instead of fighting. When I think about this, I have a determination in creating a more peaceful environment with us.


To be in love is such a wonderful thing...and I want to make it last for both of us. Time will let us discover who we are with each other and let us know more about one another. I am not ashamed at all to say that I love my bf because yes, like most people, my bf is everything to me.

My ride in this love thingy has taught me a lot. Even so, I still lack of certain skills that I certainly need. It's tough because I take a slow time in learning...but it's better late than never. Every day is a journey. And every journey is tough and at times, they can be rough. But this is my life. If I'm not going to go through it, who will? I may say more than my actions now. But maybe someday, my actions will speak much louder than my words. Life is a ride...and whether I like it or not, I am going to get through MY ride.



0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home