Thursday, January 19, 2006

just a day

Apparently, my Animation cls on Thursday has been cancelled. I guess because we have started on lab. So I am here, waiting for my 12 o'clock cls. Then, I'll be free for 2 hours and up to my next cls at 4pm.

I'm bored and writing now just for fun. Life is as usual. Going through the time so slowly. Yesterday, I slept early and caught myself waking up almost every hour. I called my bf few times and he didn't picked up. He slept like a log! I was worried of what could happen to him and all (because I thought he went for Futsal)...but was relieved when he did finally wake up at 730 am this morning. Fiuh! I was so glad nothing happened.

So, we went for breakfast and we were thinking of going to the movie. Unfortunately, we both have class today. Maybe tomorrow? Hope so! =) It's been quite some time since we went to watch movie.

Gosh, my back shoulder hurts. Hey, I think I better go. I need to do some stuff. See ya then? ChOwWwzZZzaAAa!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home