Saturday, May 20, 2006

train incident

Alas, I'm finally home for the weekend. Got something to story to you guys. Want to know what happened on my way back? As usual, I took the train to Central to go home. My bf sent me to the station and suddenly, people wo were taking the Rawang train had to change platform. Me and my bf was puzzled but I did it without much question.

After the train took off, I called my bf on the phone telling him to go straight home without waiting for Friday prayer. His house is only 30 minutes away and at 1130 am, he can make it before it. While I was on the phone, from the train window I saw police and few construction workers on the other side of the train track. I thought maybe there was a jail breaker or a criminal who escape by train.

You know what exactly it? An Indian man, was hit by a train! And I, ILynn, saw the body of the man on the railway track! It was eerie...but it was one of the things that I felt, "Wow, I saw a live dead eerie body in front of me!" My God!

Oh yeah, I've added friends to my buds blog list. Arip is a newcomer to the blogging world. Check him out! This guy is one of my bestest buddy in TTDI. We've grown together since primary school and still good friends now. =) Also, check my Malay blog at Friendster.

I'm not going to write long this time. I'm waiting for a call from my dearest bf. Hehehhehehe. Til next post. ChoWWwzZzzaaAAaa!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home