Wednesday, April 12, 2006

a jot

Your Career Type: Artistic

You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:

Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor

The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.
What's Your Ideal Career?

It's been a while since I wrote right? I've been really busy actually. Man, life as a student is really hectic! Projects and assignments back to back.

Many things happened - countless. Too many to story. But last Friday, I lost my ring. My precious ring. It was a gold ring and I treasure it so much as it meant so much to me. I lost it during a movie. I was watching Gubra. It was a good movie but until now, I still am sad about my missing ring.

I lost weight these past weeks. I don't know how. I eat everyday. I eat more than before. Maybe it is due to my eating habit. I eat slow and often. Yeah, must be it huh? And this is also the cause for the ring to have fallen from my finger! My finger looks like skeleton's finger! Gosh, I need to gain back my weight!

Oh, guess what? My beloved bought me a new ring because he didn't want to see me sad. It is white gold and it sparkles! I love! Thing is, when I look at this ring, it makes me smile. It makes me think of him always and it also makes me think about his love for me. I began to appreciate more the things I haven't appreciate.

My mom and sister went to Bandung. I actually don't want anything much. I just want them to bring something back for my bf, his sister and his mom. I've become really close to them and I see them as my family. =) I am so glad that my bf's family accept me as I am and they also motivate and support me in anything I do - as long as it's not a bad thing.

Okk...I gotta go. Thirsty. ChOwWWwzZZzaaAAaa!!!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home