Sunday, April 30, 2006

when actions and words matter

To tell you the truth, being in love is not an easy thing. Boy, such such work! I realized that the farther we are in a relationship, we cannot expect too much. Thing is, the farther I am in mine, I love more and I expect more. But they aren't happening. Instead, I have to expect less. Sometimes, I am grateful to just have a person who loves me. But at other times...I just wish that we could be more...I don't know, new I guess.
Back to the early part of a relationship. Those were the sweet times, when the attention is only on you and other things did not matter.

You see, guys think that by showing the actions of love, it's enough. But what I see is, what guys think is enough, girls will think it's not. And what girls think is enough, guys will also think it's not. Yes, girls really do appreciate the actions but at the same time, we need to hear it. What if girls decided to not say anything and just do the actions of love? Well, what would happen is that guys will never get their girls! Why? Because they don't know how the girl feel about them. Same goes with girls. Even though you might have gone overboard to prove your love, you still have to say it. Actions may speak louder than words but words clarify the actions. In love, you need both.

Anyway, I am not having second thoughts. I love him. And I treat him like I would treat my husband. They will never be another. It's just that, I cannot seem to be more than satisfying. I always feel that I am up against all these women (models, actresses, etc) that he likes. Okay, you might think I am being paranoid and childish but the insecure feeling in me is far much greater. I am scared of many things.

I do know that I still have to grow. Me and Him. There is so much to learn between us. There is so much.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home