Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Movie weekdays

Watch Over The Hedge. It's funny! And I like it! Hehehhehehe. I saw that movie yesterday. With of course, my beloved man. We had classes but somehow, we don't feel like going. So, off we go to MidValley. We went there by commuter because we are saving money. Hehe.

Before we went out, my bf asked me to wear jilbab or scarf or in malay, we call it tudung, to Mid Valley. I don't know why but he was kind of urging me to wear it (actually, he is anxiously waiting for me to wear tudung permanently, which I am not telling when will that be). At first, I kind of refused. But when I was in my room (changing my clothes), I was like, "Okay, what the heck. I might as well wear it. If that is what he wants, he shall get it." And I did!

When he saw me, he had this BIG smile on his face. It was priceless! I love making him happy! And so, I, went to Mid Valley doning a jilbab, with my bf, for the first time ever. Isn't that something? Hehehe. Well, he knows I love him and I know that he loves me very much.

And earlier today, we went out again. This time, we watched Poseidon. Which is also a good movie. But this time, believe it or not, we went to Warta MBO Cineplex! Seriously, the place is not bad. I like the fact that the movie theatre was not crowded at all. =)

You know, my bf really does love me. It's just that his fanatic love of football sometimes make me feel unimportant and it's like watching him from the other side of the field. Honestly, I have been thinking a lot since yesterday. About a lot of things too. He said something that trigger those thoughts back today. I am starting to wish so many things again now...

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home