Thursday, August 24, 2006

I won't ask anymore

His words were hurtful. I received a msg this morning from him and it kinda tears my heart. I asked myself...what is wrong? What have I done? But it seems...everything from me is just not right. Am I asking too much? Am I being too difficult? Am I spending too much of your money?!

Okay. I won't do that again. Okay. You don't have to come and see me. Okay. You don't have to call me. Not even once. I can live. You don't have to say you love me anymore. I know. You don't have to try to please me. And you don't have to try to understand me. Yes, I am a workaholic so I can basically just focus on what I have to do and what I want to do. You can say what you want of me...yes, I am all that.

I wish we can just get married, and have all these far apart problems away. But apparently we can't. I have to wait. So, I'll wait. What more can I ask? Well, now I ask for nothing. I ask for nothing except that you will always love me until the day I die. If love comes with money, I don't want any of it. I just want love without the material stuff and whatsoevernots.

Certainly...I really do think that I need to find that calm place...

5 Comment:

Blogger ainnurista said...

dont ask.let them give.they'll give u'll see.

ps: i nvr come across as a damn mate duitan but love without money is like livin as a frog.

24 August, 2006 14:41  
Blogger faridfadhly said...

syg..syg..hehehe.

25 August, 2006 08:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everybody have their own hard time...just calm yrself...i don't want you to stop thinking but please don't think to hard... it make u suffer in the different direction...just love everybody around you...it make you more relax

-adliana-

05 September, 2006 15:36  
Blogger liLMafia said...

so ur living as a frog with me huh!!!
is that what ur saying syg

21 September, 2006 19:31  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

frog?
ur a frog ke?
hahahahhaa

no la..dont think she mean livin as a frog with you
certainly not kan ainor? uhuhuhu

24 September, 2006 10:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home