Sunday, March 11, 2007

Modern

I have to tell myself everyday that it'll be 5 freaking long years before the big thing happen.
I so badly wanted it to happen quick but he keeps me guessing with his attitude that it's not going to happen any sooner.
I have to remind myself that it'll be 5 freaking long years to keep myself from exaggerating of our 'big day'.

I'm not wanting this merely for the sake of being married or whatsoever.
I am sure I can go through whatever obstacles that'll come after that.
It's just the whole modern world thing.
I dislike modern. Modern smells filthy to me.
Sex is so open nowadays that people don't think twice before doing it.
I don't want to go into that. But the devil's desire is increasing.
I am a muslim. And I want to preserve that.

So, I don't think marriage is a wrong thing when you're young.
You just have to have support, faith in each other and God, and go through it just fine.

But yes.
Modernisation is cruel.
Shit.

2 Comment:

Blogger oh-vary said...

think of it this way; its a beautiful thing when one person and another connects physically. if you wait until the right time which is basically after you are married; its even more beautiful since you are connected as husband and wife. which makes it even more special. abstinence is worth it.

hey, dont lose it before marriage. its sad really if u do.. because u wont appreciate ur first night.

24 May, 2007 22:30  
Blogger ILynn Virgobiru said...

yeap..
that's definitely right
of course i wont
it's the temptation you know
hehehhehe
but no way will i do it la

29 May, 2007 21:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home